Flu Education Events and Flu Vaccination Clinics
UNION COUNTY FLU SHOT DRIVE. EACH EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 5:00 P.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
- 9/30 – Roselle, Abraham Clark High School, 122 E 6th Ave., Roselle, NJ
- 10/7 – Plainfield, Cedar Brook Park, Plainfield
- 10/14 – Summit City Hall, Whitman Room, 512 Springfield Ave, Summit, NJ
- 10/21 – Roselle Park, Casano Community Center, 314 Chestnut Street, Roselle Park, NJ
- 10/28 – Hillside Community Center, 274 Hillside Avenue, Hillside, NJ
- 11/4 – Rahway Recreation Center, 275 E Milton Ave., Rahway, NJ
- 11/18 – Chisholm Community Center, 100 South Springfield Avenue., Springfield, NJ
*Please note this is a free service to Union County residents 4 years and older regardless of insurance status. Children 4 to 8 years old qualify if they have previously received two flu shots. An appointment can be scheduled by visiting www.ucnj.org/flu or calling 908-613-7829. Masks required; appointments strongly encouraged.
OCEAN COUNTY COVID-19 VACCINES OFFERED AT ALL FLU CLINICS.
Influenza vaccinations are provided at no out-of-pocket expense for Ocean County Residents. For additional information please visit www.ochd.org or call (732) 341-9700.